A Little About Me
Hello! My name is Anthony Saltarelli and I am the Founder of Stand Up Tech, a technology startup focused on making a lasting impact.
I attend the College of the Holy Cross and am a Senior computer science major. At Holy Cross, I am involved in various clubs and organizations listed below.
2014-2015 (First Year):
- Secretary, treasurer, and interim Co-Chair for my residence hall's House Council
- Publicity Co-Chair for the Campus Activities Board
2015-2016 (Second Year)
- Orientation Leader for the award-winning Holy Cross Gateways Orientation Program
- Resident Assistant in Healy Hall, (Sophomore residence halls)
- Publicity Coordinator on the Executive Board for the Campus Activities Board
- Admissions Tour Guide
In 2015, I launched Chin Up!
2016-2017 (Third Year)
- Resident Assistant in Alumni Hall (Junior residence hall)
- Spring Concert Co-Chair for the Campus Activities Board
- Admissions Tour Guide.
In early 2017, I launched Stand Up For Change.
2017-2018 (Fourth Year)
- Director of Public Relations for the Student Government Association
In early 2018, I launched The Networking Assistant.
Outside of Holy Cross, I am also a programmer, EMT, a graphic designer, videographer, and mobile app consultant.
What i can offer
I am all about product development. When an idea is presented to me, I immediately begin to consider everything from the ethical components of that project, to who we will need on the team, to how to programmatically turn this idea into a full product that users will want to use. How are we going to make this product part or our user's daily routine? How are we going to get users to market the product for us? I thrive in considering all aspects of a product and determining what needs to get done in what order.
I have a true passion for connecting people through technology and creating products that people can't live without. Whether it be through one of my iPhone apps or through smaller projects, I love seeing people come together via technology.