Design iPhone App Mockup & Prototype using FREE Mac Software
No experience necessary. Get professional looking app mockups and prototypes using Pages, a free Mac application.
You should have a Mac computer and know how to use it at a beginner level.
Do you have an app idea but don’t know where to get started? Are you on a limited budget? Do you have 0 coding or technical experience?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you’re in the right place. Welcome to the one course you need to get started in the app development world.
The first step in any app development process is creating mockups and prototypes. Most people use Photoshop or Sketch, or any of the other expensive graphic design software packages out there. The better option is Pages.
I want to share with you my 3 part process to creating beautiful mockups and live prototypes using FREE software. This is how I’ve created my app mockups in the past and how I will continue to do so moving forward.
This course will show you how to…
- Outline wireframes
- Map out the flow of an iPhone Application
- Get started with Pages & the Marvel App
- Design High Quality Mockups for Free
- Replicate popular app pages
- Set Up Live Prototypes for viewing on the Web & Mobile devices
- Export screenshots
- Matte color panel
- iPhone Graphical Resources (icons used in many designs)
- Downloadable files for you to edit
- New content upon request
- An instructor who truly wants to see your app idea become a reality
There is no point in investing in expensive design software like Photoshop or Sketch when all you need is available for free on your Mac computer.
What are the requirements?
All you need is a Mac computer and time!
Are you excited to FINALLY get started with your app idea? Let’s get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to start making iPhone apps for free!