CAMPUS MANAGER - CHIN UP!
Chin Up Technologies is a quickly growing startup changing the way people use social media. We are looking for enthusiastic students to bring Chin Up! to their college campuses. As part of the Chin Up! team, you will manage the marketing efforts at your respective college. This will include everything from organizing targeted outreach efforts to building brand awareness.
- Create targeted marketing campaigns at your school and alter depending on analyzed results.
- Lead a team of campus representatives at your school in order to boost word-of-mouth marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with clubs and organizations on campus to increase awareness of Chin Up!
- Reach out to the greater community for press and other collaborations.
- Hold Chin Up! related events on campus, similar to a Random Acts of Kindness club.
An ideal candidate is:
- Social. You love interaction. You've connected with hundreds of other students over the past few years at your school. You have connections to key leaders in your campus community.
- Organized. Your friends constantly comment on how your schedules scare them. You stick to what you plan and execute your tasks efficiently.
- Motivated. You don't need someone to remind you of what you're working towards. Every day you know what needs to get done, and you make it happen.
- Easy-Going. You have a great sense of humor and know how to have fun. Despite something going wrong, you get right back up and laugh it off like it's no big deal.
what do you get out of this:
- Be at the forefront of a movement to end cyberbullying.
- Develop your leadership skills with regard to your campus representatives.
- Help build a company from the ground up
- Refine the marketing genius inside of you with real world projects
- Be able to tell everyone to "Keep Your Chin Up" without seeming weird.
Fill out the following form and send resume to the email below
Send your resume to either the email below, or my LinkedIn account.